Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Finally packing for the big move

We've finally started packing for our big move onto the farm. Granted we haven't got much done in the way of packing, but at least we've started. I had started packing up our living room, which to look at it really doesn't look like ive done much of anything. I packed up the stand around things on the coffee and end tables and a few wall hangings. I've even managed to pack away all the dvd's and the few play station games we had. I guess my next tasks will be to pack up the dinning room and kitchen. I figure if I start packing the kitchen, Sean will be more willing to get in gear. Sean,like myself, tends to procrastinate a lot. I know this move will be kind of difficult for him to some degree as he has worked so hard to make the house we are currently living in very beautiful. He had put a lot of time and money into that house and his hard work shows in every room. I hate to leave the house myself, but the current house has become somewhat of a financial hardship on the both of us. Not to mention that there's no room for us to expand and farm like we want to do. I know on more than a few levels he's ready for this move, but I also know how hard it is for him to simply let go of something he's worked so hard at. I, on the other hand, miss my house as small as it is and have been so ready to get back to the farm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment