Thursday, March 27, 2014

Camping at the farm

Well last night was the first night we spent at the Farm. We are no where near moved in, That will take place next weekend, but that didn't stop us from spending the night and "camping." We had dishes and electricity, running water, and heat. We brought some left overs and cooked up some hot dogs. The only thing we didn't have was T.V., internet, or beds to sleep on. We did bring sky's old T.V and a D.V.D. player, but as we quickly found out the T.V. didn't work. We made a make shift table to eat on and brought folding chairs to sit on, even brought the cat and dog. Jack, the dog, Seemed to be really happy to be back in his home. He realized quickly though that even though home was the same, the property the home was sitting on had changed. We had a great night even though we all  slept on the floor. Sky slept in her old room and Sean and I slept in our room with Jack and the cat. Mini, the cat, had discovered carpet for the first time in her life and the crawl space under my bathtub. I can honestly say that I didn't miss the T.V. or even the internet. I did however miss my couch and my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment