Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Full moon delight






Last night the moon was full and bright, the stars were out and the light from the full moon lit up the sky so bright that it was like silvery daylight on the farm. My family and I love full moon nights, there's something magical in them. 

With the full moon and warm damp air last night Sean and I decided to go and lay in the hammocks out back and listen to the nocturnal noises on the farm enjoying each other's company and lite conversation, then inside to tell Skylar goodnight and for a little tv before bed. 

Needless to say I didn't get to bed until about 2 this morning slept for an hour and woke up and wandered out the bedroom to find Sean wide awake on the couch still watching tv. He doesn't go to work until tonight but I needed to go to work this morning and needed my "snuggle bunny." Look he has a stuffed chimp to sleep with when I'm not there, all I have are cold pillows....lol. 

After he came to bed I seemed to just toss and turn trying desperately to goto sleep, but sleep seemed to elude me until about 6 this morning. I made sure Skylar was up and getting ready for school went back to sleep for about 15 minutes only to wake up to tell Skylar the time and that it was raining. Once she was safely on the bus I finally fell back to sleep only to be awake at about 7 to Sean coming back to bed.... Apparently he got up at some point. 

The point to all of this is that apparently the full moon and night air reenergized me some how because without much sleep I actually woke up in a good mood an full of energy this morning. Maybe I didn't need much sleep or I'm just sleep deprived and delerious and can't tell the differance ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment