Thursday, March 20, 2014

Couldn't ask for better

I have to say I have the sweetest man I could've asked for. The other morning he brought Skykar to school for me so I could get some extra sleep. Then he wakes me up with an omelet, fruit salad, my morning cup of coke, and a dozen pink roses. A surprise breakfast in bed. Then today, he tells me to order a dinnerware set that I had found and to put it on his card. We had decided that we needed an 8 setting dish set since neither one of us had a full set of dishes for everyday use. In a way getting a new set of dishes when we're packing up to move is a little bit silly, but it's our way of starting from scratch. I guess it all goes with moving out to the farm to start this amazing life together and kind of redecorating at the same time. Sean always did have a way of surprising me and I guess that's one of the things I love about him most, well that and his sense of humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment